THE REVOLUTION WILL BE MERCHANDISED, Thanks To The Super Sucklord


PRODUCT PRESS: "The latest series of Rack Toys from Suckadelic is an extended riff on the global protests and civil unrest; from the news, to the streets of New York, to my own personal experiences. I don't want to co-opt the movement for my own personal gain, but this is my job and I have to make a living. I can't think of anything else at this moment, so I went with it as the dominant subject material. Therefore I will be donating a nice chunk of the proceeds to BROOKLYN BAIL FUND. So if you want to keep the Sucklord solvent and help keep marginalized people out of wrongful jail time, this is your moment!"

All items listed on suckadelic.myshopify.com has since been SOLD OUT at time of this blogpost, EXCEPT for this ONE piece - featured up top - titled "GO TO JAIL", priced at US$125.00. #GitSum

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK