The Sucklord's Sold Out SEX & FREEDOM RACK TOYS & Altercation in New York

*WARNING: THERE IS VULGARITY USED IN THIS BLOGPOST AHEAD*

"I don't really have my heart in this. The world, and especially America, is in big trouble right now. I been out in the streets protesting and documenting and I'm about to go out again. It doesn't feel like enough." (@sucklord)
"I had just finished a big batch of new Rack Toys about a day before everything exploded. It felt wildly inappropriate to go toot my horn about it when much more pressing and desperate matters were at hand. It's still not time to act like everything is over, cuz it's not."
"There are police riots right outside my window. I can't ignore it. I can't go broke either. I finished this set right when quarantine was starting to ease, and everybody was getting excited about the world coming back to life. I had Sex and Freedom on the brain and this series reflects that."
"Now it's meaningless. I dumped them all in my store so I can get some money and pay my bills so I can be more effective doing the right thing in the world, but it doesn't feel that good. Doing anything selfish right now doesn't feel that good, but me giving up on my work right now isn't gonna help anything or anybody. If my business is ok, I'm ok. If I'm ok, I can help make other people's lives ok too. I have to try."

Since his emailer, all the items listed on the Suckstore have been SOLD OUT. But his words resonates with me, as they have through the years since blogging about his exploits, and having a chance to meet him in person when he was in Singapore, which really fucking mattered more to me than anyone realises, or even cares - but that is my privilege to bear, cheers.

And if you have been following Morgan's Instagram @sucklord, you would have seen+witnessed his "live" recordings of his taking part in the demonstrations (View under his mystory titled "BLMNYC"), which culminated in the following altercation, seen in the Twitter video post below.


This is neither a gimmick or glorification post to garner clicks, but is a tangible cyber-physical record of his activities, which quite fucking frankly is leaving me fearful and tearful, typing on my desktop, half a world away in the confines and safety of my bedroom in Singapore, birds currently chirping away outside my window, never the wiser for the hashtags and anguish I myself have not experienced thus far in my lifetime.

It's one thing to socials-see what is happening in the U.S. now, and Hong Kong (for the past months), but another to recognise and see someone you literally know and have met, have whatever happened to them - thank goodness caught on video here - the alternative being no one sees nor knows otherwise whatever happens in our daily lives ... We are but voyeurs of the unknown, pretending to understand that which we might actually not, at the very least of all myself, not needing to speak for anyone out there, reading this blog or otherwise ... But regardless please for fucks sake, do what you need to do, folks, but remember to please Stay Safe, Everyone!

LOVE YOU ALL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK