SARE Fluffy Friends Plushie from Hariken x Dark Label HK


Introducing "SARE" (サレ) = Your Fluffy Friend from Hariken, made by Dark Label HK (whom created the Classicbot Plush - which I reviewed HERE), with availability somewhen i 2020. Do stay connected to both their socials (@harikenjp + @dark.label.hk) for updates!

About design and supervision of "SARE" plushie: "Since the maker is responsible for cutting and sewing the parts, I need to consider the difference between the actual item and the drawing more than the soft vinyl figure etc. This time, I made a drawing with shapes and poses arranged for a plushie. This “SARE” plushie has a fun "gimmick" that I will talk about again." (@harikenjp)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK