The Coming of IN THE NAME OF PEACE from Abell Octovan


Introducing "In The Name Of Peace" from Indonesia-based creator Abell Octovan, who continues to gives folks a brand new finger-flip on their toy-shelves (alongside his iDEFY, iDEFY: Stay Alive, I DONUT CARE Resin, I DONUT CARE Vinyls, and I DONUT LIKE BRAINS), with this latest unpainted prototype sculpt of long slender fingers (which remind me of a certain toy-brand boss' ~*cough* :p) griping unto a PEACE X SMILING FACE medallion ... but to be fair, maybe this is NOT a flip, on account of a finger being lobbed off, innit?

Stay updated via Insta @abell_octovan for further details and reveals of this #artefuckt product!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK