Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League


I had never planned to post this teaser, much less watch it (actually), but the hype of James Gunn's THE SUICIDE SQUAD had gotten me a convert, and hence clicking PLAY on the below video ... and ended up with such a HIGH! It was so fun, I needed to share this with you guys ... AND, I would happily watch this as a animated film, thanks!


"The creators of the Batman: Arkham series are back with a brand new action-adventure shooter. The most dangerous villains in the DC Universe have been forced to team up and take on a new mission: Kill the Justice League. Create Chaos in Metropolis. You are the Suicide Squad. Coming in 2022 to PS5, Xbox Series X, and PC."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK