FU CREW'S SENSEI GENERAL TRAHN by RIOS Toy Designs X FU Stamps (Sept 18-Preorder)



WHAT/WHO:
Sensei General Trahn resin figure from @rios_toy_designs_ X @fustamps
WHEN/WHERE: Pre-order launches Friday, September 18th (12pm EST) on fustamps.bigcartel.com
HOW MANY/HOW MUCH: Info Pending


"General Trahn is the trusted mentor of the FU-Crew, a band of teens bent on protecting their neighborhood bodega against a rash of gangs. With the leadership of Sensei Trahn the FU-Crew will change their neighborhood for the better."


REMARKS: The pre-painted resin figure stands 8" tall, and is apart of the FU CREW, which includes the previously released BODEGA BLADE,DEMONIO and SKREWFACE ... and the crew is not complete yet too!

"Okay y’all, for some crazy reason I didn’t take a pick of the whole team, but seriously man, this image almost brought a tear to my eye! You don’t understand or maybe you do, but the point is that creating the whole gang was my goal, and although we are not 100% there yet, seeing all these characters made me very happy- the happiest I’ve been in a while." (@rios_toy_designs_)


"These characters live in my dreams and in my sketchbooks so having them in a tangible form is such a gratifying feeling! Sure, I will take this shot again when Mad Black and “Big” Baby Renzo is made but seeing these guys together makes me want to destroy the game. This is because you and it is for you! You are my team, my support my sisters and brothers, and you live through me. We fight together and face our personal bullshits but yes, I am always here for all of you, as you have been for me. This is a story done my way. It’s a story of kids from the south Bronx that fight for what is right. They push against the bulls hit and overcome their systemic tragedies just like us! 🖕🏼⚔️ FU-Crew for life!! Don’t stand in our way!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK