TOYSREVIL'S SHOW YOU MY TOYS! featuring Tau Pok King


Designed by DEVILROBOTS with Daniel Yu, TAU POK KING first made a blog appearance in 2013, and has since been released in multiple editions by Mighty Jaxx.



This all-gold edition was first released in 2013, but I managed to snap one up at Kult Gallery's CHOKING HAZARD show in 2017 (I realised I'd previously done a unboxing via Insta in 2017), but I don't care, this figure is AWESOME! This 4-inch tall all-resin figure is ShinyAF and feels like a gold ingot, given the heft of the figure...!



Direct link to straitstimes.com for description of "Tau Pok" and image (seen and used in video).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK