Unboxing The Red Baron (Part 2) On YOUTUBE LIVE This Oct 3rd!


I will be going on YOUTUBE LIVE on youtube.com/user/toysrevil this Saturday October 3rd, 2020 (from 12noon GMT / Singapore time) to do the second part of my unboxing of the RED BARON Edition of THE GHOST OF KUROSAWA 1/6 (from Quiccs x FLABSLAB x Devil Toys)!


(*Watch PART ONE on TOYSREVIL)

If there are any particular aspects of this figure you’ll like me to take a closer look at and share, please leave a request in the comments section of this post, or via the following socials, and I’ll see what I can do!

- Instagram-post
- Facebook-post
- YouTube Teaser Video embedded above)
- YouTube Community Post




This live unboxing is not sponsored, thank you. I am a toy-collector (besides being a blogger) and not the manufacturer, so that’ll be my point of view, moving forward, cheers. And NO, I am not selling this item - I am doing this unboxing to share in my toy-joy and geek-out a little ~ lol

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK