DJ MOBILE: Hawaii Colorway by JL Marfori Since Launched!


JL Marfori sends word of a new release of his DJ MOBILE (Last featured HERE) available in the new "Hawaii Colorway", with this 4.5" inch tall pre-painted resin figure priced at Php 5,000 or 103 USD, in a run of only 5 pieces. Order via private message at facebook.com/ArtcadeJL



"The second stop of DJ Mobile for his World Tour Series is Hawaii! We all want to cancel 2020 and have the vacation we deserve and that place is Hawaii. DJ Mobile will perform at Unite 2020, an online live stream concert, and everyone is invited. Follow StudentTrainers for more updates and the actual stream on October 30, 2020." (DJ Mobile on Spotify)


The track you hear above (which I had been listening on loop as I type this :p) "Aloha" - is performed by Rae Patalinghug - was made specifically for this color way release! The featured artist actually wrote the song as well with the help of the beats of LUMN (Music Producer)!
"Originally I have another colorway planned to release first before this Hawaii CW. But I've been so upset that for the past 6 months I could not travel anywhere but my house due to the pandemic situation in the Philippines. I miss the beach so much that it made me release this frustration through this song." ~ shared JL Marfori, who added; " I really wanna go somewhere to relax and forget about 2020, and Hawaii is the perfect place for that. The part of the song "Getaway island, raise your drinks. Cheers!" That is what most of the people around the world wants right now. Some booze and fresh air."
(Pssst: I'd recommend you stay connected to DJ Mobile's Spotify for more surprises to come...).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK