Ever Have A Toy Drop On You? G.E.M. Unboxes IRON MAN.


Singer / Songwriter G.E.M.鄧紫棋 unboxes a 1/6 IRON MAN from Hot Toys (plus an exclusive accessory boxset - from "Avengers"), and how she reacts to an "incident" amidst the unboxing (Start from Mark 5:48), is making its round on Facebook! (See click below).



You could see her joy opening the boxes, then see her absolute incredulous freak when the figure falls from the table! I can absolutely relate (whenever my resin figures drop out of my hands and cracks on the fkn floor) ... Her expression is all of us. I love it when she said: "What are you laughing about? Quick come help me...!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK