"HOPE and DECAY" Solo Show by Wetworks @ Clutter Gallery (Opens Oct 10)


It has been announced that Clutter Gallery will to be hosting @iamwetworks solo show "Hope and Decay", with the opening reception scheduled to be Saturday, Oct 10th from 6pm.
"On opening night we will be allowing 10 people at a time into the gallery to see the show! If you do not have a mask you will not be allowed in so please plan accordingly! Also, please observe social distancing both inside and outside the galley so we can keep sharing art with you. Sales will be first offered to our Preview list subscribers."




"...moons ago in our tiny apartment, I was trying to paint and sculpt stuff while emailing galleries if I could join just one of their custom shows, and now years after I'm so grateful to finally have my own and share my work." - shared Carlo Andrada Cacho (@TheWetworksComplex). "I just wanna take this time to thank all the amazing people for their unending support, you guys know who you are! thank you and I promise to deliver more new and quality stuff because you lovely peeps deserves the best! #wearewetworks #nohypejustresult"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK