MEKACORNO U9 from Tokidoki



Launched on tokidoki.it is UNICRONO Series 9, featuring 9 designs plus one Chaser to collect, each blind box pull priced at SG$16.00 (Purchase online or seek availability via your own fav retailers) ... but what caught my attention (at least on Insta) was the MEKACORNO U9 (seen below), which is a Online Exclusive with it's own window box too! Stands (approx.) 2.75 inches high, priced at S$19 here (excluding shipping).



I found myself getting a little obsessed with screen-grabbing the MEKACORNO too tho...! LOL ... I doubt I would purchase it off online, but would def pause if I ever saw it in person ... and would've more likely tried to track this down at th year end toycon, if it had not been cancelled tho...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK