PJ TEQ by ZERO PRODUCTIVITY X Martian Toys X Quiccs


Introducing "PJ TEQ" from @zeroproductivity x @martian_toys x @quiccs - with this being the latest "TEQ Squad" / Endgame Squad member (after the recently released KunCat) to be made available via "METAVERSE" (A virtual version of New York Comic Con this year). 150pcs will be launched Thursday Oct 8th (10am Eastern) via martiantoys.com.



With this release, Brooklyn-based urban artist ZEROPRODUCTIVITY immediately has TWO production art toys, including his winning 3oz CANBOT design!

View this post on Instagram

..NYC FTW!..(Whaaaaaaa?! I’m at lost for words rn, heart is racing, palms are sweaty..all that’s missing is mom’s spaghetti 🍝 😂 But seriously..this W is for all my peers and PJ supporters! I was not expecting any of this! This was one hell of a race. I saw so many dope ass submissions that would blow mine out of the water 🤩 so I share this W with all of y’all! Big thanks to @cluttermagazine @czee13art for creating this contest and selecting my design. I originally wasn’t going to promote my design but my friends kept on egging me and saying “what I got to lose?” Then I thought about one of my favorite quote..”You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” #waynegretzky 🙏🤯 Anyway I can ramble for days whenever I feel anxious on social media so I’ll just end the post here and thank everyone again! 🙏🐦) #cluttermagazine #czee13 #canbot #zropro #zeroproductivity

A post shared by Z / ZROPRO (@zeroproductivity) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK