TOYSREVIL's SHOW YOU MY TOYS: Yum Yum! (Part 1/2)


In this video (first filmed and streamed via Youtube LIVE), I take a closer look at two of my YUM YUM Series One figures: "HOTDOG" and "CACTUS", which actually turned out to be a "unboxing" for one of them!



Released in 2012, there were 5 figures in Series 1 (Featured on TOYSREVIL), and they were designed and produced by YUM YUM. I am wholly unable to tell you WHERE to look for them now, so you'll have to check in with your fav retailers for availability... FYI: I purchased mine directly from yumyumlondon.com, back in the day. Happy Toy-Hunting, folks!



As for "Part 2/2", I'll attempt to film that once I find my ZOMBIE, POPCORN and GRANNY ~ LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK