Unboxing SHOCK from INSTINCTOY X POPMART


Sometime last week, I celebrated my birthday with two toy presents from my siblings, and one of them was a "SHOCK Wave 1" Blind Box from INSTINCTOY X POPMART (Featured HERE on TOYSREVIL), to which I did a impromptu Unboxing LIVE on my Instagram, and subsequently uploaded on my youtube channel (see above video) - to which I am sharing with you folks here on my blog today!

Also featured below are in-hand snaps of the box, and the figure I pulled! This was purchased at Action City in Singapore, and you might want to check in with you fav retailer(s) for availability where you are...!

BOX ART:



MY PULLED FIGURE:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK