UNheardof Exclusive PINK SPACE MONKEY from Dalek X UVD Toys for Oct 24-Drop


Releasing Saturday October 24th is the PINK Colorway SPACE MONKEY from Dalek X UVD Toys! Limited to only 50 pieces (EEEEE) and will be sold with an exclusive 22 color screen print made by @diyprinting, this @unheardofbrand exclusive will make it’s debut in Cincinnati, OH. Further details via their IG. Featured here are screen grabs of the video teaser (embedded below).



The story of how I got wind of this, is a typical social media tale nowadays: Someone left a comment on my Insta, which I decided to contact the makers to ask about legitimacy, when right after that DM I scanned their socials to find the exact answer I was looking for, in the embedded video instead. "Socials", right? LOL

And yes, this is a surprise colorway not seen in the earlier video teaser of other color ways...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK