Album Art for YUMDDA (Ha Jong Hun of Hands In Factory)


YAY! Something I can cross-post with my TunesTalk music blog! Revealed is the Album Artwork for @yumdda of Daytona Entertainment, done by @hajonghun of Hands In Factory (@handsinfactory_official), depicting the South Korean rapper in a character model form (dude reminds me of Goda in Doraemon :p), complete with gold grills, and album track listing down his hoodie's back!



Unknown if this (rendered) figure'll make it to (mass/limited) production as a "collectible" beyond the album cover art tho... Would be hella fun!

The album "살아숨셔 3" released November 28th (WHERE to purchase it, escapes me...), and you can list to the full track list on his youtube channel! My Fav tracks include PEEP PEEP PEEP and Bentley 1.5 ... Meanwhile, featured below is the track "HANADOO / 하나두" (Featuring Zion.T), while I'll post audio videos of the tracks HERE on TUNESTALK :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK