Lavender Edition MOONFLOWER by Yoskay Yamamoto X Munky King for preorders now!


Launched for pre-orders during the DesignerCon-weekend, and now on munkyking.com, is the LAVENDER edition/colorway of Yoskay Yamamoto's MOONFLOWER!



Based on the original painting by Yoskay Yamamoto, this SOFT VINYL collectible is produced by @munkykingtoys. Priced at US$100.00 per, sized 6.5 inches wide, comes packaged in a silk-screened natural linen bag. Ships December.
"The design of Moonflower comes from my fascination with the moon and its mystic power, presence, and my love for the delicate form of flowers. The first painting of the Moonflower was created in 2018. I enjoy the calm vibes that I can achieve from the image and different color variations that I get to explore. I'm over the moon to be able to share my Moonflower with you and stoked to be teaming up again with Munkyking." (@yoskayyamamoto)



FYI#1: Limited edition Moonflower prints (slide to new image above) were available at DCON online, with extras be available on the MK website. Sized 10x13, they were priced at US$100 each, in an edition of 50.

FYI#2: The FIRST color way of MOONFLOWER was released in the 2019 Edition of DCON!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK