K/DA from League of Legends



Bloggery currently powered by the sounds of K/DA from RIOT MUSIC TEAM from League of Legends, with their latest EP "All Out", featuring single "MORE" (see MV below). Don't worry, TOYSREVIL is not "heading in another direction", but I am just sharing something I am excited about (*I will be blogging more about music on my music-blog TUNESTALK) ... while THIS post is a somewhat reminder of when TOYSREVIL had a virtual online "radio channel", where I could share my fav tunes ... but in this instance, let you folks hear what I AM listening to, as I blog about the toys featured here! LOL



K/DA is a virtual girl group consisting of four themed versions of League of Legends characters: Ahri, Akali, Evelynn and Kai'Sa. The name "K/DA" is an in-game term in League of Legends that refers to a player's kills, deaths, and assists. The music is pumping thru any veins OMG.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK