Tokidoki's ROYAL PRIDE for TOYSREVIL's SHOW YOU MY TOYS


In today’s episode of TOYSREVIL’s SHOW YOU MY TOYS (TAGGED on TOYSREVIL), I take a closer look at ROYAL PRIDE 2-piece boxed set from Tokidoki (NOT the blind box series from 2013 that I gave away) ... with this also (technically) a “unboxing”, as this is the very first time I am taking these figures out after I had purchased them in 2011 (which I scored at a discount ~ So sue me, I'm cheap)!





I have never denied my love for Tokidoki-toys, but for my personal financial ability to afford most of what I want, being able to dive into and be enveloped by the chaos-cuteness swimming about the skins of all the forms ... although inevitably I'd end up taking them for granted, having a number of purchases still unboxed and stacked up, waiting for that one day that'll probably never come, when I can have a dedicated display niche for Tokidoki-toys ... and ROYAL PRIDE will have a nice decent display space, especially with the internal box-art!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK