G.I. Joe Super Cyborg – Cobra B.A.T. (Original) from Super7


Now this is something I can get behind! Super7 has launched the Cobra Battle Android Trooper (B.A.T.) (available online here for US$75)! Reminding me of the glories of robot toy-days super-retro-past of Japanese toys I'd only seen in magazine ads...! Scroll thru to the bottom to see splendid street-snaps from @super7sandiego, which properly caught my attention for this post, actually!


"Super7’s first G.I. Joe figure! Doctor Mindbender’s creation, the Cobra Battle Android Trooper (B.A.T.) looks ready to unleash indiscriminate battlefield mayhem! Along with seven points of articulation, the Super Cyborg Cobra B.A.T. stands 11" tall and features a clear removable torso panel for easy battlefield maintenance- or just to see the inner workings. Your figure will come with a gripper claw, laser cannon, and flamethrower accessories, and will be a fearsome addition to your G.I. Joe collection!"

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK