Unboxing EVA 400% BEARBRICK for #TOYTALK Season 2 (Pilot?)


I went "LIVE" on IG today and unbox a EVANGELION 400% BEARBRICK, as I rambled on about my EVA collection, and other toy-related stuff ... and NO, I am not selling this baby! (You can see what else I am selling HERE in my eShop)

*#SPOILERS in video for EVANGELION: 2.0 YOU CAN(NOT) ADVANCE anime film*



(You can also watch this on my IGTV)


I am unsure if I will make this #TOYSREVILTOYTALK a "regular" thing tho... but at least I have viewers and response on my Instagram ... but maybe consider this a "pilot" for Season 2 of #TOYTALK :)



And THIS is the clip I was talking about...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK