BOOMBOX - "MACARON" Version by 88 Up For Online Pre-orders Now!


South Korea based art toy designer and illustrator known as "88 (Eighty Eight)" shares with us toynews of the just launched "MACARON" Version of his "BOOMBOX" figure, with the 11cm/(approx.) 4.6" tall hand-painted resin figure each priced at US$150 + shipping fee (China: 20usd / others : 25usd). This edition will be in a run of pnly 20pcs, so stay sharp, toy-people!



Folks interested are to DM him on Insta @8.eighty_eight.8 or wechat ("Eighty8_eight8") with the following info: name/ address /postcode /phone number/Paypal address. Tell him "TOYSREVIL SENT YOU!" :)




"I'm a person who loves music and sports, and I wanted to combine retro and sports properly, and I made BOOMBOX toys that I designed. I will continue to make Toys with a variety of themes and emotions in the future, and I am confident that I will be able to make good works." (@8.eighty_eight.8)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK