KAMPON BROS. PACK of 2021 from Epjey Pacheco


Introducing the KAMPON BROS. PACK of 2021 from Epjey Pacheco! The "KAMPON" character iconology has been prevalent in The Philippines-based artist collectible characters for some time now, since even 2014 and much more incarnations viewable on his Insta instagram.com/epjey!



Each pack includes: 2pcs of 3" (helmet/ crown unworn) resin figures, PLUS a Kampon drawing. In a limited edition of 15, each priced at 5000 php. + sf ... but before I do a currency conversion, do note that this is specifically meant for Collectors in The Philippines only, unless someone has a local contact to facilitate.

To order, do email the following details to "epjeypacheco86@gmail.com:
-SUBJECT: KAMPON BROS 2021
- NAME:
-Shipping ADDRESS:
- CONTACT NUMBER:
- IG/FB username:



I HAD to ask the creator himself, just WHAT DOES KAMPON MEAN? WHAT DOES KAMPON MEAN TO YOU? :)
"The direct translation for "kampon" in English is "Minion". I treat my creations as minions doing my bidding, in my artworks the kampons tend to express stuff I can't in regular life.

They were originally based on luchadors (mexican masked wrestlers) because I liked the idea of being someone else just by wearing mask. Eventually the look evolved into its current form to be a whole separate entity from luchadors."
(@epjey)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK