ONMYOJI X SATYR RORY by Seulgie


Art Toy Sculptor Seulgie has been sharing images of her upcoming release with @netease.games on her Instagram, and I loved that she had been able to share a part of the process of creation, including design sketches and the final look at the figures!



The character figures in question were made in collaboration with "ONMYOJI: The Card Game" = a RPG from NetEase (Global Release on January 10th), with the result being 12 blind boxed figures (which will be revealed on her Insta), whom has since been "converted" into SATYR RORY figures! The two bigger sized figures chosen and featured in full here are "Tamamo" and "Orochi"!

To be released in China exclusively, they are each in a run of 2000pcs. Currently no tangible availability details, so you might want to check with neteasegames.com...


"Teasers are the chasers of the series featuring special effects like transparent or flocked details. Those fluffy paws and snakes came out just too cute, aren’t they? I am so in love."


"Design sketches for Tamamo and Orochi. Guess they are the most popular characters, and Tamamo is actually my fav.💓 You might think they are far from my style and way out of my palette? I did.😁 I was like whoa at the beginning, cuz every characters of Onmyoji are all dressed in very colorful, vibrant, and wearing hundreds layers of clothing and acc while my Satyr Rory is pastel, half(?) naked.😳 But I knew it’s a rare chance I can try new things as a work, and after all I had so much fun and refresh converting 12 characters into Rory cuties." (@_seulgie_)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK