"THE RIGHT" (WONDER GOAL Series) by Sanggeun Ahn for Pre-order Now


South Korean arttoy designer Sanggeun Ahn shares with us his character creations which are related to football - or soccer in these parts of Asia!
""THE RIGHT" is the first player in the character league WONDER GOAL which is the end of the football game. Personally, I expressed a sliding goal ceremony with a dynamic and still image. It was the move I wanted to embody the most, and I think I can feel the emotional state right after the player's goal."



Sized 13cm / 5inch tall, and priced at US$300 + Shipping fee, "THE RIGHT" pre-apinted resin figure is currently available for pre-order, via DM on Insta @blue_parade , or email direct "blueparade.ahn@gmail.com". (*It takes about 1-2 months to ship after production.).


I'd asked the creator: "Why use a LION character? Is it significant?"
"I think the animal that comes to mind when it comes to football is a lion. And When it comes to football, England comes to mind first. However, I plan to work with various animal characters later."

Check out the WIPs on his Behance, and I cannot wait to see MORE "players" joining the team!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK