SHOW YOU MY TOY! In-Hand Look at LYLE BEAN


I take a in-hand look at "LYLE BEAN" from Scott Tolleson X Might Jaxx (released in 2014 / Features on TOYSREVIL), focusing on the "interchangeable" aspect of this vinyl toy release - and the first time I am experiencing this too - which essentially also was an excuse to "play with toys" on a Sunday afternoon lah (Go ahead and judge me, no worries :p).



This video was first filmed on Insta LIVE (Watch here on IGTV), and subsequently edited into the above youtube video.

Both the pre-loved BLACK and BLUE Editions are back in their blisters, and are currently available to purchase via HERE in the TOYSREVIL eShop! FYI: These are my only figures, I do not have multiples, cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK