Super Plastic Collectible Crypto Art "NFT Collection"


Launched on niftygateway.com is a collaboration between Janky, Guggimon, and SketOne = resulting in the first ever collectable crypto art (*non-fungible tokens) "NFT collection". You'll need to sign up to bid tho...



I don't pretend to know what this is, and neither can my addled brain process the information seen in the embedded Insta slideshow below which describes it ... but its okay, I am the one missing out, while YOU can partaketh via the link above. And know that my screen grabs taken and reposted below does not mean I own the artwork, just that I am using it to illustrate what this blog-feature providing free publicity is about, cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK