A Peek at Tokidoki's TOKIMONDO ROBOTS & KAIJU


Here's a peek at the "first rough run" of production samples of TOKIDOKI's upcoming TOKIMONDO ROBOTS & KAIJU Collection! The Toki-cuteness infused with mocha and monsters? GIMME!

Stay connected to IG and/or for (eventual) full reveals and availability updates...!



The last time - or immediate what popped into my mind was ASTRODEMONIO & EVIL KING "PLUS ROBOTfrom DEVILROBOTS X Tokidoki crossover mecha from Play Imaginative, which I grabbed at the 2008 Singapore Toy & Comics Con! And I believe I've not opened them up for air ever since too OMG!

And while I seriously doubt I would be able to own any TOKIMONDOs, I'll just have to find a way to excavate ASTRODEMONIO & EVIL KING, and hope they are still in good condition (at least)... failing which I'd do a "battle damaged" weathering custom paint job that I know I say will but will not do, becoz I am slack :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK