Custom-Feature: "Kabuki Kitsune TEQ" custom by Kristy Kitsune


Witness this custom-made one-off by @kristykitsune (of Fluff Riot), completed to be apart of an upcoming custom show hosted by Invasion Toys. Scroll thru for images galore, a yummy video, AND find out the genesis of the design from Kristy herself!


"One of the over-arching themes in much of my artwork is the juxtaposition of seemingly dissimilar things. I‘ve loved kabuki masks since as far back as I can remember, so I wanted to combine it with a post-apocalyptic/cyberpunk aesthetic and weave in some street style.". (@kristykitsune)


"Invasion Toys had also asked if I wanted to paint a Boundless Brooklyn skate ramp as a companion piece and instantly I knew I wanted to make a skater TEQ with a skateboard accessory as well. From there, it all just sort of fell into place and my kabuki kitsune gas-mask skater TEQ was born, complete with his own Fluff Riot themed skate ramp!" (Yes, he GLOWS IN THE DARK too!)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK