PINK PANDA by 7Sketches X Strangecat Toys (for April 24-Drop)


U.S.-based retailer and toy-producer @strangecattoys shares with us toynews of the incoming second colorway of @7sketches' SAD PANDA (Sculpted by @pixelbudah and in collaboration with @fromthehearthawaii), with PINK PANDA scheduled for a April 24th (2pm EST) drop on Strangecattoys.com. This 4.5-inch tall vinyl figure is priced at US$60, limited to 100pcs.

"So I asked Sad Panda, “Oh no, what happened to your head? Are you ok??” And he replied, “I’ve been sad for so long, other fur kids were saying ‘Maybe he has an oweee of the mind’, so I put a bandaid on my head to heal it. I put two so it’ll heal faster” So that’s why he rocking those bandaids, poor little fella. Hope you guys can lift his spirits and bring some joy into his sad life..."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK