TOYSREVIL's SHOW YOU MY TOYS: "The Mountaineer" from RIVET WARS


I take a closer look at THE MOUNTAINEER from RIVET WARS (made by by Mighty Jaxx), specifically a chosen PVC-made figure out of the removable blister card packaging.

This colorway and other three (forming a bundled "set") has since been listed for purchase HERE in the TOYSREVIL eShop, sold preloved and As-Is, one-set-only, cheers.



This video was first filmed and uploaded on my Instagram / IG TV, and since re-edited for upload here on my YouTube channel. Also featured below are snaps I'd taken of the figure in-hand, and I am wondering if I should attempt a repaint if they do not get sold ...hhhmmm

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK