"I AM WOOD" Collectible from June Gace (for May 2-Drop)


"Once upon a time, a small piece of wood grew quietly in the forest. But he felt so tiny next to the other strong and tall trees ! Filled with loneliness and sadness, the shrub fell asleep with a single question in mind: "If I am not a tree like the others, who am I ?" He wanted to be stronger, harder... And surprise ! The next day when he woke up, his wish came true ! "I AM WOOD ! I AM WOOD !"



Introducing "I AM WOOD" from Juce Gace = a brand new character in his "Naughty Tales" series (in which he cheekily excels in too :p), with this self-produced figure available to pre-order on the 2nd of May, 4PM (Paris Time) via jucegace.bigcartel.com!
"I'm beyond happy to reveal a piece I've been working on for more than year… After Hole-Home (Original edition and Christmas edition), here is a brand new original piece that I self produced!"



Priced at 155 euros + shipping fees, this 22cm tall resin collectible is in an edition of 175pcs., and will come housed safely in a printed box with foam & original certificate of authenticity.

WARNING : "This is a PRE-ORDER ! The art toy is in production now and the approximate shipping date is July. Production time depends on factory, please note there can be a delay." pre-order on the 2nd of May, 4PM (Paris Time) via jucegace.bigcartel.com.



You might be able to recognise the "Groot" visual, and his pecker peeking thru, just like his A Wood Awakening releases! Not forgetting the cheeky pair of "nuts" on this appropriated (Teenage?) "Groot"?! Updates via his Insta @juce_gace!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK