Chris Ryniak's TOASTBOY Serves Up May 29th



Just this morning over breakfast, I'd remarked how much I adore bread, specifically "toasted bread" (not wholly great for my diabetic-ass, but...) ... then I spotted this in my inbox ...! Introducing TOASTBOY from Chris Ryniak!




Time to load up on carbs and smiles with this new 1.5" mini-figure, with the Butter colorway to be available for US$18 each (limit one per household, please), only at Bindlewood.com on Saturday, May 29th, at 11 am ET. You might also want to snag Chris' "Toastboy" Print ... :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK