"The Devil You Know" Wananeko Customs by Javier Jiménez (For #KaijuAmigos on May 29)



Introducing the "The Devil You Know" Wananeko by @javierjimenezxl, who mentioned; "I've prepared 2 pieces of this mischievous kitty for the Kaiju Amigos show I'm holding this week with my friend and kaiju mentor Mark Nagata of @maxtoyco. I hope you guys like the cute trident that's included with this little devil! It's the first time I get an accessory made for one of my toys, and it surely won't be the last! it just adds so much character to the toy!"



You can currently purchase tickets here to the online event scheduled for May 29th. Priced at US$10.00 per Zoom chat ticket - which includes a special printed ticket and mini poster. As well a Zoom link to participate in our chat and Q&A. Link will be emailed to you a few days before the day. Also, allows you early access to all the custom toys before they are posted to the public.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK