APPLE BABY (BLOODY OG Edition) by NEWDTOY Launched for Pre-orders



"I'm uncute baby from a race of Apples in Fruit Monsters~~I don’t know if the human world welcomes me, but I really want to live in a sunny place...." ~苹果仔.




APPLEBABY (BLOODY Edition) has since left his abode in the Black Forest, and is currently available for pre-orders online via newdtoy.com, with this 14cm tall sofubi priced at US$68. Pre-orders started June 16th, and will end July 16th, with a delivery date scheduled for "Sept 20,2021".



This gloriously rotting apple creature is designed by art collectivable toy company NEWDTOY (based Shenzhen China-based), and is the first in their "Fruit Monster" line of everyday edible fruits turned into a cute and hideous little monster ... "Would you still eat them? It's not an easy question, but I would like to be friends with them sincerely." (instagram.com/newdesigntoys)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK