[ Eye Hunter : I don't care about your eyes anymore ] by Hudy (for June 23 pre-orders)



Hudy from South Korea shares with us his latest character figure release - a self-conscious character but willing to overcome it: [ Eye Hunter : I don't care about your eyes anymore ]! This'll be the second collectible he will be releasing, after "THE SCAR THAT SHINES : HAUNTING MEMORIES"!



Featured here are images of the WHITE Version, sized 7 inch / 18 cm (Height), with this resin-made figure in a run of only 10pcs! Price per is US$320 + Shipping cost, with pre-orders opening Wednesday June 23rd at 11:00 AM (KST).

Overseas Orders are to DM or email "dlgneuf@naver.com" - along with your Name / Address / Postcode / Phone Number / Paypal Address), and you will receive a PayPal invoice. Only when your deposit is completed, the preorder will be completed.

※ It takes about 1-2 months to ship after production. Stay connected via Insta @hudy724.



Very interestingly, I'd previously shared on my IG-Story (original image above), with the character since evolved to the current design, and I am always excited to watch design evolve... LOVE IT! Scroll thru for a litttle Q&A with Lee Hu-yeol, where I'd asked him more about his creations and motivations!



TOYSREVIL: What's the story about "Eye Hunter"? What was the genesis/origins of his creation and evolved design? What is the real story of the "plunger"?

LEE HU-YEOL: I put my feelings for my memory into a toy. Those feelings are probably what everyone has. I wanted to comfort everyone through empathy by putting these feelings into the work.

I am a person who cares a lot about other people's eyes. I've been hiding my feelings a lot because I'm afraid of someone looking at me badly(negatively). But now I've made a commitment not to.

Eye Hunter 1
Eye Hunter 2


LEE HU-YEOL: "Eye Hunter" is a toy that expresses my willingness to show myself as I am without hiding any more. I made it 183mm in height similar to my real height.

I wanted to add wit and express "I don't care about my eyes anymore" with a child who was only wearing a hoodie taking off his top and holding a plunger ridiculously.

Eye Hunter White Hudy on TOYSREVIL 01 copy 2


TOYSREVIL: Is there a connection to your earlier release "THE SCAR THAT SHINES : HAUNTING MEMORIES"? Is it a "story" connection? Or a "aesthetic style" of your art? What does the ring on the leg mean?

LEE HU-YEOL: The background of "The Scar That Shines" was when I had heard a lot of bad comments and insults about my work. I was very hurt and cried a lot at that time, but as time passed, I thought that memories of that time, scar and tears made me who I am today.

I thought the ring was an 'eternal, haunting, unforgettable memory' in that the beginning and the end are connected. The ring on my leg means a memory that keeps me from going my way.

Eye Hunter 3
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK