Super7 Does Silverhawks

Super7 Silverhawks Ultimates


UPDATED: And if I took just a day, to breathe a bit before I shot my toylovingwad letting my excitement get the better of me ... then I would've witnessed the above image of what looks to be a partial tease of I assume to be a Ultimates Version of a SILVERHAWK actiuon figure...! GLORIOUS!

ORIGINAL POST HENCEFORTH: If THIS does not mean "Super7 IS DOING SILVERHAWKS", I don't know what does...!



Super7 is adding yet another licensed favourite to their line-up, with SILVERHAWKS joining the ranks of classic (80s) cartoons on American TV - including Thundercats, Masters of the Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, even "JEM"...! But will there be "action figures", versus non-toy products? Stay connected to their socials for updates!

twitter.com/super7store
facebook.com/OfficialSuper7
instagram.com/super7




BUY SILVERHAWKS CARTOON ON AMAZON:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK