1st Official Full Trailer for Marvel Studios' "What If...?" (Premieres Aug 11 on Disney+)

Marvel Studios' "What If...?" Poster


Enter the multiverse of unlimited possibilities. Marvel Studios' first animated series, What If...? features fan-favorite characters, including Peggy Carter, T’Challa, Doctor Strange, Killmonger, Thor and more. The new series, directed by Bryan Andrews with AC Bradley as head writer, features signature MCU action with a curious twist. Streaming on Disney+ begins August 11th, with new episodes Wednesdays.



Out of all Marvel Studios projects announced for Disney+, THIS was something I was looking forward to the most. As much as I adore the connectiveness of the Marvel Cinematic Universe AKA "MCU", so too do I long for other iterations of wht we already see, over and over again LOL

If other comicbook iterations - I'm looking at you, "DECU" - could come in with as entertainment, I am all for that too. I am not interested in a "monopoly", I am interested to see "variety", color me "greedy", its okay hahahahaha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK