SUPER TIKI SUMO from Gerald Okamura (for July 9 Drop)



Combining the sub-cultures and sport of TIKI and SUMO = Introducing the SUPER TIKI SUMO - with Concept by @officialgeraldokamura / Artwork by @nopal62 / Sculpt by @w.m.sculpts / Paint by @maxtoyco!

I'd bugged the legend himself, for the genesis/origin of this design-combo, to which he shared:
"I am originally from Hilo, Hawaii. Half my family like Tiki, half my family like Sumo - So I thought "TIKUMO" - "Super Tiki Sumo"" ~ Gerald Okamura.



Sized 4.5 inches tall, this Made In Japan Sofubi/Sofvi figure is ready for a online drop this Friday July 9th (6PM PST) on geraldokamura.com. Price is US$89 per figure (with Free shipping in the USA), in a limited edition of only 15pcs (Comes with Sticker, Button, Dohyo, Header & Bag)! Alas "No International Orders"...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK