"Super7 Spectacular Kinda Sorta Still at Home-ic-Con" Launches!



SUPER7 has since launched their line-up of "Super7 Spectacular Kinda Sorta Still at Home-ic-Con" products here on super7.com, featuring all licensed collectibles and apparel!

Instead of showcasing ALL items, here are what I'll personally pick for myself - be it based on my collecting wheelhouse/focus, or personal preference - IF I had any toys-buying-money in the first place lah...!



Army Of Darkness ReAction Figure - Hero Ash (Japanese Movie Poster) version is one of three "Army Of Darkness" blister-carded releases this round (which also includes 2 X GID ghoulies), with this particular "special Captain Supermarket Ash" with a 3.75” articulated Hero Ash ReAction figure a swell add to a pop culture fueled collection for US$20, IMHO.



"Garbage Pail Kids ReAction Figure - Adam Bomb (Red)" features a 3.75” articulated Garbage Pail Kids ReAction figure of "Adam Bomb" for US$20 being a constant reminder of when I walked past a larger incarnation of (not red tho), but did not pick it up, because it is not in my collecting wheelhouse/focus. It's still not, actually ... LOL



Contemplating either the "Battle Damaged Green Ranger" or "Battle Damaged Red Ranger" Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers ReAction Figures (each priced at US$20) ... although I could hardly afford the US$85 "Megazord (Red Clear) Super Cyborg" ... but we're just "pretend-buying" anyways, right? SO I'LL TAKE'EM ALL!



Do I really need a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ReAction Figures - Carry Case with Michelangelo (Metallic)"? Would make hella sense if I had collected (and un-blistered) previous Super7 X TMNT ReAction Figures, right? I'm not going to lie, the additional sticker sheet really gave me pause for desire tho...! US$50 FTW.



Missing from the line-up (at time of this blogpost publishing) is the "CZARFACE Noir" and "SHOGUN GODZILLA" ReAction figures - which would REALLY SUCK if I had intended to purchase it tho...! Aaahhh, I'll just pretend I did lah...! :)

What I did appreciate is the selection of "affordable" products (given the current times), with the only big ticketed item being a "pre-order" (I'm looking at you, Brave Little Tailor Mickey Mouse).


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK