"Tako Jimbo Universe: Myths & Legends!" Arman Kendrick Show @ Clutter Gallery (Opens Aug 14)



Clutter Gallery announces Arman Kendrick's first solo show - with "Tako Jimbo Universe: Myths & Legends! opening August 14th (The opening reception will be free to the public, from 6-9 pm), with works on display thru September 3rd, 2020. Stay connected to the Facebook Events Page too.

"Hailing from the Philippines, Arman first entered the public consciousness in 2015 with his folklore and Japanese-inspired artwork. He is known for his intricately designed and beautifully executed resin.

This solo show features all members of the Tako Jimbo Universe Arman has developed over the last 4 years, including the never before seen Ayo Sensei, Jin the Tengu Monk, and a new look for the beloved Bogchi and Crispy."




"I've been working on my designer toy milestones and goals since 2015. From apprenticing under @jan_calleja, @13luckymonkey, and EJ Zara, to creating a start up company @lostandfoundtoysph, that lead to my own brand and line of toys. It has been an awesome journey so far and I can't wait to show you guys the things that we have been working on.

I would like to thank everyone who has been and still are part of our journey, I say ours because none of this is possible if I were to do things alone. To God, for providing me with the skills and surrounding me with the right people to keep on creating. To my family, who has been supportive of me every step of the way. To the collectors who have been there since day 1 and collectors who jumped in recently (all of you are equally appreciated greatly) , to my artist family, who have been vital to my creation process. The great sculptors and casters that we work with relentlessly to push our designs further. Thank you."
. (Read more here)




Alas at time of this post publication, NONE of the images showcased here might not necessarily be what you'll be expecting for the show! You are recommended to stay connected to the artist's Insta @armankendrick for updates!

Also note that sales will first be offered to Clutter's Preview list subscribers (Sign up here). An email will be sent out on Saturday, at 12 (noon) EST, with a link to preview, Sales begin at 2pm. You know how quick Arman's works get snapped up, so stay sharp, people!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK