What I Really Thought Of THE SUICIDE SQUAD & The Squad Boootlegs of Readful Things



I share what I thought of James Gunn's THE SUICIDE SQUAD HERE on POPCORNX (Non-Spoilers), while featured below was my non-spoilery tweet (SPOILER: I Liked the film immensely) ... featured atop instead is a clip of STARRO battling Super Friends and Super Foes, just'becoz, cheers.



And while being obviously blatant in promoting click-thrus to my FILM hobby-blog (THANK YOU for the CLICK THRU), I am also interested to know how - if any of the characters in THE SUICIDE SQUAD would (ever) be able to transition to the toy-world (beyond the Funko-Pops listed below) and of McFarlane Toys action figure range? To achieve the non-licensed indie bootlegged-iconology of Bart and Homer (The Simpsons), Spongebob & Starro ... eerr I mean "Patrick", Teenage Mutant Turtles, much less the humanoid-characters such as Batman, Joker (maybe) Superman, Stormtroopers, Vader and Fett of Star Wars... would anyone in THE SUICIDE SQUAD make it into the non-licensed indie bootlegged-toy-culture? Besides "King Shark"?

The Sucide Squad King Shark


New Hampshire-based Adam Perocchi has been going strong in that arena tho! Check out his work on Twitter and Instagram (reposted here without permission), and head to his Ebay to see if he'll list his work!

The Sucide Squad King Shark
The Sucide Squad King Shark
The Suicide Squad Polka Dot Man
The Suicide Squad Polka Dot Man
The Suicide Squad TDK


BUY ON AMAZON:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK