BATMAN DAY 2021



Featured here in this particular blogpost today are images of FANART + CUSTOMS for the Dark Knight Detective, celebrating BATMAN DAY 2021 ("Sept 18")! I've since sent out a call on my socials (INSTAGRAM+TWITTER), and will update this post if and when I receive them, cheers :)

All embeds are clickable back to the originating artists, thanks!







The 2020-Edition was dedicated to "The Batman" upcoming feature film from Matt Reeves, starring Robert Pattinson, while other annual features were not as "regular" as I'd remembered them to be (heh). Permit me to include this TOP TEN BATMAN Collectibles on TOYSREVIL (posted in 2019 in celebration of "80 Years Of Batman") in an attempt to remain relevance to this blog, thanks! LOL


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK