WORM-BOY by PJ Constable (Sept 2 Release)



PJ Constable shares with us his upcoming release - his Original resin figure, named "WORM-BOY"!

"Worm-Boy is a friendly fellow who just wants to be loved and give out warm hugs. He has fashioned a cozy onesie out of soil and worm castings, the health and fertility of which is abundantly proven by the psychedelic mushroom cap and tiny plant sapling that have both sprouted out of it."




"This marks my first completely original resin figure release in over 5 years. I finally pieced together my resin casting set-up and it feels like the possibilities of what I can create have opened up tremendously. This project is the result of 6 weeks of hard work and I can't wait to keep going."




Sized 5-inches tall, WORM-BOY is sculpted by @pjconstable himself, and is made of Resin, Epoxy Glue, Acrylic Paints, Polyurethane Varnishes. Each Figure was hand cast, hand painted and assembled from a total of 8 parts.

Priced at £160 (US$220) per (includes Free Worldwide Shipping), release is scheduled for Thursday 2nd of September (4:00pm GMT +1) online via www.pjconstable.co.uk/shop. Edition of 10, 8 available for purchase online. Each are signed and numbered on the foot.



"This figure originally debuted at DesignerCon in London however I only sold 1 so far and that was through someone I knew DM'ing me after the convention to see if they could be the first to buy one! It also took me a bit longer to put this together and get it sent out to you lovely people as upon coming home from that weekend and unpacking all my pieces I realised one of the Worm-Boys (Numbered 1 on the foot) had gone missing, perhaps on an adventure of his own through London. Either way as you can imagine it was quite upsetting and I was frantically searching through every box over and over again to see if it would turn up. No luck there, but I'm more than happy to announce there will be 8 Worm-Boys each of which are numbered for sale.". (Instagram / Facebook)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK