"GYUU-NYUU BOUYA" ("Milk Boy") by Tanakasaki



"Milk Boy is a boy who loves milk.
His routine is to drink milk after taking a bath.
He takes milk into his body under the slogan "Let's do our best today."




Introducing "GYUU-NYUU BOUYA" ("Milk Boy") by Tanakasaki (Prototype made with TOUMA @toumartinc), this lil'milky boy with a baby belly and blue hair and diapers will be available via the coming DESIGN FESTA (Nov 13-14) and DesignerCon (Nov 12-14) at the Anaheim Convention Center, available via 3D Retro's booth! Enjoy the images and stay connected to their socials for updates!



tanakasaki.net
instagram.com/skt2ing
twitter.com/iamsak1
Facebook




ARTIST PROFILE:
Born in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
I draw illustrations based on hints I get in my daily life.
I am interested in various materials.
I aim to create illustrations that are a little "retro" and "friendly".
I am active in various fields such as illustration for miscellaneous goods, character design, and cut illustrations for books.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK