TOYSREVIL's Show You My Toy: THIS IS FINE DUMPSTER FIRE



And while I'd previously filmed a (literal) unboxing video, I have yet to edit it properly (and is currently in my pile of TO-DO-Video Edits OMFG) ... but meanwhile, I'd gone on Instagram Live to film a SHOW YOU MY TOY instead - of my THIS IS FINE DUMPSTER FIRE (embedded clip below), and is currently watchable on my IGTV, cheers.


The "This is Fine" edition of the Dumpster Fire is a collaboration between 100% Soft with KC Green, the cartoonist who drew the original Question Hound webcomic that the infamous "This is Fine" meme sprang from!

You can find out more about this amazing fun collectible featured HERE on TOYSREVIL, and as well head straight to 100soft.shop to snag your own (There's a restock as of this posting).

THIS IS FINE DUMPSTER FIRE TOYSREVIL REVIEW 01
THIS IS FINE DUMPSTER FIRE TOYSREVIL REVIEW 02
THIS IS FINE DUMPSTER FIRE TOYSREVIL REVIEW 03
THIS IS FINE DUMPSTER FIRE TOYSREVIL REVIEW 04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK