ANDY WARHOL "FRAGILE" Edition Vinyl Bust from Kidrobot



Kidrobot has revealed and is soliciting a brand new release from their Andy Warhol collection, with the ANDY WARHOL VINYL BUST "FRAGILE" Edition sized 12-inches tall! In a run of 200pcs worldwide, each priced at US$150 on kidrobot.com - Exclusive to Kidrobot.com & NTWRK.



PRESS: "The inspiration for the design of this vinyl designer art toy comes from a 1962 composition by Warhol that tempts the viewer to consider the implications of fragility and art in pop culture."

"I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week to remind me how fragile life is." ~ Andy Warhol


And NO, I do not recommend you drop nor attempt top break this vinyl sculpture, thank you very much LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK