KNIGHT RIDER K.I.T.T. PLAYMOBIL



With the 40th anniversary of NBC’s "Knight Rider" around the corner, we are introduced to the KNIGHT RIDER K.I.T.T. PLAYMOBIL! Relive the iconic 80s with the "Knight Industries Two Thousand" vehicle AKA "K.I.T.T.", along with Playmobil versions of "Michael Knight", 'Bonnie Barstow" and "Devon Miles"!



"Knight Rider aired for four seasons on NBC from 1982-1986 and starred David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, "a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless in a world of criminals who operate above the law."




And from images featured on playmobil.co.uk (and reproduced here), the model car as well comes complete with electronic features and highly detailed interior! "Touch the bonnet to hear original voice clips of K.I.T.T. and operate the scanner light."

With a MSRP of £69.99 ("free shipping") and available from May, do check with your retailer(s) for availability of "Product No: 70924". I've always had a weakness for KITT, ever since missing the remote control car from when I was a child, ever etched in my memory of being able to pull a 180* turn...! AND it's "Playmobil", so it's DOUBLE THE WIN for me!




BUY OTHER KNIGHT RIDER TOYS ON AMAZON:


This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK