Make Sexy ToyTime with The Super SUCKLORD



One song in particular played immediately at the back of my minds cape, as I perused the images of this carded figures ... and more likely it's my instinctual reaction to it, but I'm not "judging" ... scroll thru the bottom of this post to find out WHAT song, but meanwhile...



Time for Make Sexy ToyTime with The Super SUCKLORD in a restocked line-up of BOOTLEG FIGURES! Listed on suckadelic.myshopify.com now is an assortment of hand-casted 3.75" Resin Bootleg Action Figures mounted on a 6.5" x 8.5" Double-Sided Backer Card. US$85 each, alive in resin and not digital tokens, cheers.



Also, apologies for the censored/blacked-outs covering the naughty bits showing on the blister-cards... Now you know you'd want too check out the figures on suckadelic.myshopify.com...! No worries, no judgement from me here, cheers.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK